Whether you’re an executive that has just been handed responsibility of developing and maintaining a business continuity program or a practitioner brand new to the profession, you’ve come to the right place to learn about business continuity!
Avalution designed the Business Continuity Management (BCM) 101 videos below to provide an overview of business continuity planning concepts and processes and answer the most common questions we receive, including: What is Business Continuity?
Click any video below to start learning about business continuity right now.
We are experts at getting business continuity programs off the ground, and we would love to have a conversation to discuss your business continuity and disaster recovery challenges. If you’re ready to get started, contact us today.
Business Continuity 101: Common Questions
The six videos in this series provide straightforward answers to the most common business continuity-related questions we receive, including:
- What is business continuity?
- Why do organizations invest in business continuity?
- What’s the difference between business continuity and insurance?
- Who should be involved in business continuity?
- Where should business continuity be located?
- What is a business continuity management system?
Business Continuity 101: Key Activities and Outcomes
The six videos in this series explore the key business continuity planning activities and outcomes that drive success, including:
- Business Continuity Program Design
- Business Impact Analysis & Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Strategy Development
- Business Continuity Plan Development
- Training & Awareness Program Development
- Exercising & Continual Improvement
Business Continuity 101: Bonus Video!
If you’re looking for assistance with building or improving your business continuity program, we can help!
Please contact us today to discuss your unique needs.